State-Approved Program for Certified Medical Assistants!
Take only 24 additional hours of training!
We prepare you to sit for your state Nursing Assistant Certification test.
By taking this class, certified medical assistants will be able to:
* Work as a nursing assistant in a variety of settings.
* Use this class as one of the prerequisites to enter one of many nursing programs that require that you have a nursing assistant certification. (You must also have taken all your prerequisite classes that a nursing program requires, in order to apply to that program. See the nursing advisor at the college of your choice.)
We prepare you to sit for your nursing assistant state certification exam.
Please be aware that this is an accelerated version of the CNA class. You will have 4 days only to learn all the skills (hopefully you are well acquainted with most of them, from your previous education). Once class is paid for, you will receive study materials which will help you learn the information and care skills that you will need for passing the state exam.
You will be expected to:
* Read the book and complete the workbook prior to the first day of class. This means it would be good to register early.
* You will also need to preview the skills videos prior to coming to class. You will be given online access to our e-learning portal once you register and pay for the class.
*If you need your HIV certificate, you will need to make the time to watch these on our e-learning portal, as well, and have the test completed prior to the last day of class.
* Pass two classroom tests of knowledge and come in to practice skills at least twice in the week in between the week end class dates.
* Achieve enough points to pass the class by 75% on all tests and requirements.
Those requirements are:
a. Completion of workbook
b. Performing skills appropriately for instructor.
c. Taking and passing 2 in-class knowledge tests (written).
d. Complete the HIV test and score at least 75% (if applicable).
To enter this alternative bridge program , you must have:
1. A current CPR Card
2. A certificate that states you have taken 7 hours of HIV training.
3. Computer/Internet access in order to utilize online class resources.
4. Completion of medical assistant classes from a program that is approved by CAAHEP or AAMA and the AMA and be certified in Washington state as a medical assistant.
Tuition: $ 325
Reg fee: $45
Textbook & Workbook: $ 45
HIV training (mandatory, if no prior certificate): $ 40
Transfer belt: $11 (available through school if needed)
Blood pressure cuff and stethoscope
**Use of all equipment for instruction
**Access to online class resources
**After-program instructional support:
1. Help with test registration.
2. Certification application assistance.
3. Use of practice lab for skill practice
4. The opportunity to test at the school.
Call today for more details!
360-747-7716 or submit your contact info on the "Contact Us" web page (see left side of this screen)
March 17, 18, 24, 25, 2018
Call today with questions!!